Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Favorite Pins Friday!

How has it been one week since Favorite Pins Friday? Gosh my summer is flying by! I'm linking up again with Cara  to share my favorite pins from the week. I'll also see you tomorrow for Saturday Snapshots. If you click on the pictures it should take you straight to the source.


Here are my favorite pins of the week.

Love this for flip flops or flats - letter organizers in your closet



Everything from choosing your props, poses, and clothes...all the way to tips for looking good and getting your kids to cooperate. PLUS a free printable picture planner! www.TheDatingDiva...#familypictures #freeprintable#datingdivas 

One trick I learned from a lighting designer is to look at opposing colors on the color wheel. Take that orange color and go directly across the circle to find it’s complimentary color: teal. Pretty neat right?



 I so needed this! I always run to my speech department to see if I should recommend a child for speech. Speech Sound Development Chart. These are the ages when speech sounds typically appear in the normally developing child.


.

For bday treat at school?? A Fun Birthday Treat Alternative To Cupcakes – Delicious And Simple Cake Dip. So fun! I know my students would love this. They always love when we decorate Christmas cookies.




Technology is a Tool, not a learning outcome


How fun? Surprise ... bacon on the inside. Looks so yummy and easy to grab on the go!


I'm sure every mom has felt this way! I need to get this for my sister.


This would make me laugh.....all day long....I want to do this for the front porch HAHA !

 I've been wanting a digital rotation chart. Thanks Soaring Through Second for the FREE one.




So true!



6 comments:

  1. OOO I love that rotation chart! MIght have to have a closer look and work something out with my class next term!
    Thanks for the share

    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I so enjoyed looking at your favorite pins! Especially that last one!

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.............the very last one needs to be printed, enlarged, copied, laminated and stuck to every corner we turn, but only after I get some of those pancake dippers!!!!!!!!!!! Just sayin'
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of your newest followers...I have been on here for an hour! I love your brag tags and these pins...haha, I love the "yell ding dong" sign and the technology chart (I had to repin that one!)

    Can't wait to read more!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that technology pin - my BFF and I were just talking about this over the weekend (shocking teacher talking about school during the summer!). I also love the shoe idea for flats and flip flops. Thanks for sharing these pins!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!